Today’s manufacturers in numerous industries are gaining rapid increase in productivity by taking advantage of automation technologies. One of these automation technologies is Robotics. A robot is an artificial agent, meaning it acts instead of a person, doing things it is designed for. Robots are usually machines controlled by a computer program or electronic circuitry. There are many types of robots; they are used in many different environments and for many different uses. Robots are now a days very commonly used in assembly operations, manufacturing processes and in construction industry.
Originally, Robots only automated manufacturing lines with high volume outputs. Now a days, Robots execute tasks in smaller-scale applications, because implementing them is easier now than ever. In the manufacturing world, one of the most common robots is the Robotic Arm. This metal arm, usually made up of 4-6 joints, can be used for several manufacturing applications, including assembly lines, welding, material handling and material removal.
An industrial Robot Arm is a marvel of engineering in that it reacts similarly to our own arms. The Robot Arm closely resembles a human arm, with a wrist, forearm, elbow and shoulder. An industrial Robot Arm not only increases the speed of the manufacturing process, but also the accuracy and precision. These Robotic Arms cut down on worker error and labour costs.
Mechomatic Engineering Solutions has a proven expertise in the manufacture of following types of Robots which can be used in a wide range of applications:
A Cartesian Robot is an automatically controlled, reprogrammable, multipurpose manipulator, programmable in three or more axes, which can be either fixed in place or mobile for use in industrial automation applications.
The six-axis robot arm is the most commonly integrated industrial robot on the market today.
Six axes allow a robot arm to move in the x, y, and z planes, as well as position itself using roll, pitch, and yaw movements.
Each axis, or degree of freedom, is responsible for moving the entire robot arm to the programmed point.
Most industrial robot arms that are seen in today’s manufacturing environments are composed of six-axes.
The main feature of the SCARA robot is that it has a jointed 2-link arm which in some ways imitates the human arm although it operates on a single plane, allowing the arm to extend and retract (fold) into confined areas which makes it suitable for reaching inside enclosures or pick-and-place from one location to another.
We at Mechomatic Engineering Solutions manufacture all the above three types of Robots and Robotic Arms.
Selecting the right type of robots for your application is very important and for this purpose correct evaluation of the application requirement is necessary. The evaluation process starts with profiling the job’s load, orientation, speed, travel, precision, environment and duty cycle.
We make a detailed evaluation of the requirements and nature of application of the customer and suggest the right type of Robotic technology that can be deployed at the customers’ place.
Our Robotic devices are designed to be used in small enterprises with small volume outputs to large industries having large volume production requirements.
Our Robots and Robotic Arms carry the following advantages:
- Our Robots can be deployed by small enterprises as well as large companies with large production requirements
- We help our customers to implement the best Robotic solutions that result in significant cost savings enabling them to focus their resources on strategic areas of business
- Our Robots are easy to deploy and are cheapest in the market
- One type of Robot cannot be deployed in every industry. We conduct a thorough study of the customer’s production process and requirements and accordingly suggest the best solution.
- Our goal is to provide our consumers with the highest quality products by assuring their performance, consistency, safety and value. This commitment is rooted in our corporate values and is essential to our continued growth and success.
- We have highly qualified professionals who are always on the lookout for new, modern and innovative technologies to achieve highest level of automation in industries.
- Our technology solutions are always intended for achieving optimum efficiency in production and attaining maximum cost saving for our customers.